Sunday, April 17, 2011

Whatz Up April 17 to April 23

I am gonna do this a little different this week. Instead of writing it all here I am providing links here that will give a more complete list for more stores. It will be a lot easier for you since I have done the work to get the list and you just click to get it.

First list is All Drugstore Free to 80 % off Deals

And for Kroger Deals Free to 50 % off Deals

Now remember I use the Harrisburg IL Kroger because it doubles coupons up to .50. The Kroger in Madisonville does not double coupons as of now. I know that some of you are closer to Evansville so you may have access to different groceries, so if you see a good deal post it here.

There were lots of coupons in this Sunday's paper so have a great shopping week.

No comments:

Post a Comment