Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Xtra Sale

Just a little note to who needs it. Xtra 2X detergent and Nice 'N Fluffy fabric softner is on sale this next week at Floyds supermarket in Uniontown for $1.99 each for the 35 to 68 use size. This is not the little tiny jug. This is a great deal even with no coupon. Stock up. And remember you can use your ad to comp at Wal-Mart but they don't carry this fabric softner so you might need to hit Floyds. I am. Their ad has plenty more to go for too. Buy your local Advocate weekly newspaper for all our local Morganfield sales.

4 comments:

  1. I just ran across this site. I am in Western Ky. I like to coupon. Just looking for someone in my area to talk good deals with. Is this site still being used?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been moving and since my stockpile was large I have been taking a break, moving, redoing a whole yard and garden and living off the stockpile, but I do plan on working on this site soon again. Be patient, I will return by fall at least.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for sharing with us, i really like the way you show to us, nice work , keeping it up
    snapdeal Coupons

    ReplyDelete