Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Holiday Over. Whatz Up Week of May 29 to June 4

New week and almost a new month. The new P&G coupons will come out this next week so stock up.

Here is the link for Deal 80 to 100 % off for the week.

And Kroger deals for the week.

If you order clipped coupons I use Coupons by Dede. I can order coupons on Sunday or early Monday and still get them by the end of the week. I have stockpiled enough now that I like to concentrate on certain things when I see the great deal coming up so I do buy my coupons like this sometimes.

I also keep a sort of calendar page that shows my Fridays on it. That's the day I shop most. Then on each date I keep a short list of coupons that will be expiring the following week. That way I know what to concentrate on that Friday so I don't let my coupons expire.

Have a beautiful week. Never pay full price.

No comments:

Post a Comment