Sunday, May 15, 2011

Week of May 15 to May 21 New Info

          Boy things have sure changed since the TLC show Extreme Couponing came out as a series. I went to the KROGER in Harrisburg, IL on Friday and I saw at least 10 people with coupons and several had their binders like me. I talked to 2 young ladies who just started couponing and they were so gung ho. I am thrilled to see this. A lot of people just do not have any concept of how much money can be saved by couponing. Yes it takes time, but it is worth it. As of the end of April I have saved over $1100 this year. And I didn't start until mid January and took 2 weeks off at the end of April for vacation. I am HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY. Now when I run out of something I go to my stockpile and get it. I paid less for it and I don't have to run anywhere to get it and use my high priced gas, so I save even more.
          As for Frebbies. I have been really watching the drug stores for deals where you buy something and get the same amount back in Register Rewards or ECBs. I do this on a regular basis. And also at CVS they are often out of what I want so be SURE to get those rain checks. They will also give you the ECB on the rain check so be sure and ask for them if they are out of what you want.
 
Now for this weeks deals.
The all drugstore deals list of 80 % to Free is HERE.
And the Kroger deals are HERE
and CouponMom.com also lists Family Dollar and Dollar General.

No comments:

Post a Comment