Sunday, May 22, 2011

Whats Up Week of May 22 to May 28 - Great Info

As always here are you links to this weeks deal lists.

All Drugstore 80 to 100% deals here.  Kroger deals here.
I am working on getting a Fred's Store List but for now here is the link to Fred's Store website. The new ad comes out this week (I think tomorrow).

This is the week for good deals on Suave products if you still have your coupons. And I think you can get stocked up on detergent this week at a decent price.

CVS has a deal on a gas card. You spend $30 and get a $10 gas card, but I will be honest I can't see me getting it. I don't want some of the things, there are limits, and some of the stuff is overpriced and I would be better off saving the money and buying my own gas, It's up to you, you may want it.

I have been couponing and stockpiling enough now that I am becoming picky. I look for certain things to add to my stockpile and I pass over things unless they are almost free or free. Plus you have to coupon to accommodate your family size. For me it is just me and hubby, but if I had little ones at home I would buy not only different but lots more. Figure out what you need for your family for 6 months and try to stockpile that (if you have room to keep it). I do not buy alot of frozen because I do not have an extra freezer and I worry about power outages ( found that out the hard way).
So everybody needs to coupon different. I am thankful and blessed to save as much as I can. Sure I like free but you can't always get free so at least get it cheap.
Remember NEVER PAY FULL PRICE.
Carla Rae

No comments:

Post a Comment